Schnitzhofer & Associates, LLC is tasked to develop a modern structural design of an exact scale replica of the Historic Carters Grove Estate located in Colonial Williamsburg, VA. Built in the 1750′s, we are currently developing working drawings that incorporate solutions allowing for nearly identical geometry, while maintaining modern building standards as well as needed modern efficiencies. Make sure you follow our blog feed for this Carters Grove Replica Design to get updates on the developemental process, design and construction phases. This is sure to be an exciting endeavor and we are looking forward to making it a success!
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- 14,000 Square Foot Alzheimer’s Center – Franklin, VA
- Fibermesh Myth
- Design – Reinforced Concrete Retaining Wall
- Commercial Long Span Steel Joist Repair – Warm Springs, VA
- Residential Addition Structural Evaluation – Historic Staunton, VA
- Residential – Commercial Conversion: Foundation Design
- Alzheimer’s Center – Southampton County, VA
- Sears Kit House – Charlottesville, VA
- Schnitzhofer & Associates, LLC welcomes new members to the S&A team!
- Concrete Retaining Wall – Staunton, VA