Schnitzhofer & Associates has completed the design for a damaged brick masonry chimney support within an existing residential structure. Inadequate interior brick masonry faux framing within the attic space resulted in excessive deflection of the roof framing members adjacent to the roof top structure. Unable to remove the existing framing, as it supports the adjacent CMU chimney, S&A carefully designs and details a new roof truss to be installed within the attic space, while capitalizing on the capacity of the existing framing.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Concrete Retaining Wall – Staunton, VA
- Structural Steel Design – Riverheads High School Scoreboard
- Structural Steel Design – The Homestead Preserve
- Canopy Framing – Historic Downtown Staunton Village
- Elliott Chevrolet – Staunton, VA
- Residential Structural Assessment – Waynesboro, VA
- Boardwalk Design – Miniature Golf Course
- Commercial Structural Analysis – Augusta County, VA
- Residential Damage Inspections – Get a Professional Engineer
- Residential Structural Evaluation – Lovingston, VA